Frog East Monkey WIP – Mold Part II, originally uploaded by angryzenmaster.
Mold making part II! The silicone set without any bubbles which made me pretty happy.
I used some magazine pages on the bottom since I didn't have enough of the gray clay to fill the entire box. Good thing, too, because that clay was difficult to dig out. As soon as I got down to the rubber, though, it was fairly easy to get out and to clean the area.
Use a little Vaseline so the the second half doesn't stick, mixed my silicone, and poured it in. All I gotta do is set it and forget it. Hoping this all turns out. When it's all cured, I'll cut a channel in the bottom so I can pour in some resin and get to making some toys!
Post a Comment